Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weight loss imposters

I have been newly re-energized as of lately. Found a new show that I love. Its called X-weighted. It amazing people that have the goal of losing weight. That takes time to put a goal and lose weight. I love people who lose weight. They can stay committed to a long term goal to make them healthier.

Losing weight takes one hell of a person. As one of the trying to loss weight. There are times were you are exhausted, in pain, cannot take any more. So during that moment you go outside and go for a run. While your body screams in pain. Oh yeah, been there. People who are serious about losing weight, do not make excuses. Or how Jillian says it " Your going either die or get on this treadmill" I hear too many people have excuses. From kids to vacations. Its like who are you kidding. Yourself. Your only hurting yourself. Also the people that say oh...Diet Pepsi I am gonna put in my body and then lose some weight. Are you kidding me? Me. For the last 6+ months, I have cut anything thats unhealthy out of my body. Natural is way better. Added a multi vitamin and has even on my vacation made sure the place we were staying at had an exercise room. I will lose weight that is for sure. But its for me. Just for me.

Ahh..had to go there...people are imposers in the this weight loss world. Or another thing.. statement.. Okay we get it your fat..either do something about it or STFU.

No comments:

Post a Comment